Earl E. Googe, Jr.
Earl is a trial lawyer with experience in defending personal injury actions involving toxic torts, wrongful death, institutional medical negligence and profound brain, spinal cord and other central nervous system injuries. He also defends business disputes involving manufacturers, pharmaceutical and medical supply companies, health care providers and institutions. Outside the courtroom he represents health care institutions in a variety of other adversarial settings, including regulatory agencies, licensing boards and peer review panels.
- B.A., cum laude, Duke University
- J.D., with honors, Order of the Coif, University of Florida
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Jacksonville Bar Association
- Member, Federalist Society
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, Catholic Lawyers Guild; Knights of Columbus
Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America
- AV Preeminent Rating – Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Lawyers in America
- Florida Super Lawyers
- 2012 Lawyer of the Year (Medical Malpractice – Defense)