Harry M. Wilson III
Hank practices in the area of commercial real estate transactions, with an emphasis in real estate finance. He advises clients in connection with all types of complex real estate transactions, and has developed programs for restructuring loans, non-judicial enforcement of loans and wrap-around and adjustable rate loans.
His work has included condominiums, office buildings, shopping centers, large single-family residential communities, industrial facilities, multi-family properties, timber tracts and convenience stores. Hank has written and lectured extensively at seminars regarding real estate finance and real estate transactions.
- B.A., Washington and Lee University
- J.D., with honors, University of Florida
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Jacksonville Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Fourth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee
- Former member, Mortgage Bankers Association of America
- AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law
- Chambers USA
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Florida Trend, Legal Elite
- Jacksonville Lawyer of the Year in Real Estate Law, Best Lawyers in America