Joseph W. Rogan
Joe focuses his practice on the resolution of complex business disputes and on creditors’ rights. His experience includes representation in banking, finance and fiduciary relationships and in the property management, development, logistics and construction industries. Prior to entering practice, Joe was a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Paul W. Grimm, U.S. District Judge for the District of Maryland and the then-Chair of the Discovery Subcommittee of the Advisory Committee on Civil Rules, Judicial Conference of the United States.
Joe served eight years in the Military Police Corps of the U.S. Army Reserve. As a team leader on a Police Transition Team in Iraq, Joe spent ten months as an advisor to the Iraqi police, teaching operations and internal, intelligence and criminal investigations.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center
- B.S., magna cum laude with University Honors, University of Central Florida
- B.A., magna cum laude with University Honors, University of Central Florida
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Certified E-Discovery Specialist, Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists
- Associate (2016–2017), The Chester Bedell American Inn of Court
- Member, Jacksonville Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Member, The Jacksonville Bar Association
- Member and 2017 Hightower Emerging Leaders Fellow, ImpactJAX, Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce
- Member (2017–Present), Jacksonville Ethics Commission
- Vice President-Admissions (2016–2017), Future Leaders for America Foundation
- Admissions Director (2013–2016), Washington Scholars Fellowship Program
- Florida Super Lawyers – Rising Star