Stephen D. Moore, Jr.
Steve Moore is a transactional lawyer in the firm's Business Department. Steve represents public and privately held entities, health care providers, tax exempt institutions, investors, emerging businesses, professional groups and individuals in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, debt and equity financings, contract preparation and negotiation, joint ventures and other affiliations, private placements, entity structuring and general business matters. He counsels and advises clients in the implementation of strategic plans and also serves as borrower's counsel and bond counsel in tax-exempt financings.
- B.S., Florida Atlantic University, 1991
- J.D., with high honors, Order of the Coif, The University of Florida College of Law, 1996
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Jacksonville Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Member, Christian Legal Society