Timothy R. Buskirk
Tim Buskirk's practice is primarily in complex commercial and bankruptcy litigation. His experience includes litigation involving contracts, real estate and banking relationships. Tim also represents debtors and creditors in bankruptcy disputes.
- B.S., The University of Florida, 2005
- M. Acc., with honors, The University of Florida, 2005
- J.D., The University of Florida, 2008
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Jacksonville Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association