- University of Florida College of Law, J.D., with honors
- Washington and Lee University, B.A.
Bar and Court Admissions
- The Florida Bar
Harry M. Wilson III
Hank practices in the area of commercial real estate transactions, with an emphasis in real estate finance. He advises clients in connection with all types of complex real estate transactions, and has developed programs for restructuring loans, non-judicial enforcement of loans and wrap-around and adjustable rate loans.
His work has included condominiums, office buildings, shopping centers, large single-family residential communities, industrial facilities, multi-family properties, timber tracts and convenience stores. Hank has written and lectured extensively at seminars regarding real estate finance and real estate transactions.
- AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
Best Lawyers in America
- Jacksonville Lawyer of the Year: Real Estate Law
- Chambers USA
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Florida Trend Legal Elite
- American Bar Association, member
- Fourth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee, member
- Jacksonville Bar Association, member
- Mortgage Bankers Association of America, former member