- University of Florida College of Law, J.D., with honors
- Washington and Lee University, B.A.
Bar and Court Admissions
- The Florida Bar
Harry M. Wilson III
Hank is retired from the practice of law. During his nearly fifty years with the firm he was recognized as a prominent Florida lawyer in commercial real estate transactions and real estate finance. He advised clients in connection with all types of complex real estate transactions, and developed programs for restructuring loans, non-judicial enforcement of loans and wrap-around and adjustable rate loans.
His experience has included condominiums, office buildings, shopping centers, large single-family residential communities, industrial facilities, multi-family properties, timber tracts and convenience stores. Hank has written and lectured extensively at seminars regarding real estate finance and real estate transactions. Hank has been a meaningful part of the firm’s practice for nearly half a century.
- AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
Best Lawyers in America
- Jacksonville Lawyer of the Year: Real Estate Law
- Chambers USA
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Florida Trend Legal Elite
- American Bar Association, former member
- Fourth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee, former member
- Jacksonville Bar Association, former member
- Mortgage Bankers Association of America, former member