E. Owen McCuller Jr.
Mack’s practice specializes in land use, zoning, environmental permitting and enforcement (including dredge and fill), landfills and utility matters.
- B.A., with honors, University of Florida
- M.A., with honors, University of Florida
- J.D., Florida State University
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Environmental and Land Use, Administrative, and City and County Local Government Law Sections, The Florida Bar
- Member, Jacksonville Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member and former board member, Florida Planning and Zoning Association, Northeast Chapter