James H. Post
Jim is a trial lawyer whose practice is concentrated in commercial litigation and insolvency matters. Jim is experienced in jury trials regarding business torts, contracts, secured transactions, mortgage foreclosures, fraudulent transfers, mechanics liens, trade secrets, workouts and lender liability, government contracts, non-compete issues, insurance coverage, banking and commercial paper, state court assignment proceedings and the defense of class actions.
Jim’s insolvency experience includes the representation of publicly held debtors, creditor committees, secured creditors and equity interests in bankruptcy and other insolvency proceedings.
- B.S., with honors, Illinois State University
- J.D., University of Florida
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Jacksonville Bar Association
- Member, Federal Bar Association, Jacksonville Chapter
- Member, American Bankruptcy Institute
- Member, Federalist Society
- Member, Catholic Lawyers Guild
- Best Lawyers in America
- Florida Super Lawyers