John R. Smith Jr.
Jay practices in the area of securities law, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, bankruptcy and general corporate law. His practice focuses on all aspects of federal and state securities law, including debt and equity offerings, 1934 Act reporting and mergers and acquisitions. He has substantial experience in representing debtors and creditors in corporate reorganizations, debt restructuring and workout transactions and bankruptcy.
- B.S., University of Florida
- J.D., with honors, Florida State University
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Jacksonville Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Bankruptcy Institute