Florida State University, J.D., with highest honors
- Order of the Coif
- University of South Florida, B.S., Finance
Bar and Court Admissions
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Allan E. Wulbern
Allan is a trial attorney whose practice is focused on commercial litigation and insolvency matters. Allan’s insolvency practice includes representation of debtors, creditors, Chapter 7 trustees, and state court receivers. Allan has trial experience in the state, federal, and bankruptcy courts. Allan also counsels owners of closely held corporations in legal and business matters.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Allan spent nine years in the Jacksonville banking industry, with a focus on real estate lending.
Allan is the past president of the Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association and currently serves as chairman of the board of directors, and he serves on the board of trustees at St. Johns Country Day School. He’s also an active member of the Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd and volunteers on committees within the Episcopal Diocese of Florida. Allan was born and raised in Jacksonville and enjoys fishing in his free time.
- Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Jacksonville Federal Bar Association