Florida State University, J.D., with highest honors
- Order of the Coif
- University of South Florida, B.S., Finance
Bar and Court Admissions
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Allan E. Wulbern
Allan represents clients in a variety of complex commercial litigation and insolvency matters. He helps hospitals and physician groups navigate healthcare-related commercial disputes, and he has trial and appellate experience in state, federal and bankruptcy courts.
Allan is a talented writer who can quickly analyze a problem and translate it into workable solutions. Allan provides an objective, fair assessment of a case while developing an achievable path forward.
Before practicing law, Allan spent nine years in the Jacksonville banking industry, focusing on real estate lending. He utilizes his business background and financial industry knowledge to better serve clients in matters involving business disputes, secured transactions and insolvencies.
Allan is a member of the Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association?s board of directors, and he serves on the board of trustees at St. Johns Country Day School. He?s also an active member of the Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd and volunteers on committees within the Episcopal Diocese of Florida. Allan was born and raised in Jacksonville and enjoys fishing in his free time.
- Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Jacksonville Federal Bar Association