Allan E. Wulbern
Allan is a trial attorney whose practice is focused on commercial litigation, insolvency matters, and representation of Chapter 7 bankruptcy trustees. Allan has trial experience in the state, federal, and bankruptcy courts. Allan also counsels owners of closely held corporations in legal and business matters.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Allan spent nine years in the Jacksonville banking industry, with a focus on real estate lending.
- B.S., University of South Florida
- J.D. with highest honors, Order of the Coif, Florida State University
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Jacksonville Bar Association
- Member, Jacksonville Federal Bar Association
- Member, Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association