University of Florida, J.D., with honors
- Order of the Coif, Law Review Member
- University of Florida, LL.M., taxation
- Indiana State University, M.A.
- Stetson University, B.S.
Bar and Court Admissions
- The Florida Bar
David J. Hull
David is chairman of the firm’s Tax Department. His practice includes federal and state taxation, exempt organizations, estates and trusts, estate planning and asset protection planning.
He has substantial experience in controversy work with the Internal Revenue Service and the Department of Revenue for the State of Florida.
Best Lawyers in America
- Tax Law
- Trust and Estates
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Florida Trend Legal Elite
- American Bar Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association