Tulane University Law School, J.D.
- Haber J. McCarthy Environmental Law Award
- Swarthmore College, Trinity University, B.S.
Bar and Court Admissions
- The Florida Bar
Kevin P. Blodgett
Kevin is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Department. His practice focuses on commercial litigation, creditor’s rights, and environmental law.
Kevin has experience representing businesses and individuals in civil and commercial litigation throughout the southeastern United States. He has also helped businesses in adversarial proceedings before the Florida Department of Administrative Hearings, including challenges to administrative rules and bid protests.
Prior to joining Smith Hulsey, Kevin represented private and public entities in civil and commercial lawsuits in state and federal court. These disputes involved business torts, contract enforcement, professional negligence, and catastrophic personal injuries.
Kevin was recently recognized by Best Lawyers in America, which named him the 2021 “Ones to Watch” in Commercial Litigation.
Best Lawyers in America
- 2021 "Ones to Watch" - Commercial Litigation
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida, member
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, member