Andrew H. Sauer, M.D.
Andy is a member of firm’s Healthcare and Litigation Departments. His practice includes representation of physicians and hospitals in medical malpractice litigation, as well as representation of healthcare institutions in matters involving regulatory agencies, licensing boards and peer review panels.
- M.D., Northwestern University Medical School
- Pediatrics Residency, George Washington University Medical School
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship, Harvard Medical School
- J.D., magna cum laude, Florida Coastal School of Law
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Attending Physician, Wolfson Children’s Hospital
- Diplomat, American Board of Pediatrics and its Subboard of Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics and its Section on Emergency Medicine
- Volunteer, Duval County Health Department Medical Reserve Corps
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Jacksonville Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Florida Super Lawyers – Rising Star