University of Florida College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- University of South Florida, B.S., cum laude
Bar and Court Admissions
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
Brandon A. Cook
Brandon is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Department. His practice focuses on business and complex commercial litigation.
Brandon most recently served as President of the Florida Moot Court Team and as General Editor for the Law Journal of Law and Public Policy at the University of Florida College of Law.
Prior to joining Smith Hulsey & Busey, Brandon served as a judicial extern for United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger.
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association Litigation Section: Commercial Litigation, vice chair
- The Chester Bedell Inn of Court