University of Florida College of Law, J.D., with honors
- Order of the Coif
- University of Dayton, B.S.
Bar and Court Admissions
- The Florida Bar
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
United States District Court
- Middle District of Florida
- Southern District of Florida
William E. Kuntz
Bill is a trial lawyer in the firm’s litigation and healthcare practice areas, specializing in medical malpractice defense.
Bill has substantial jury trial experience in the successful defense of claims for wrongful death, institutional medical negligence and profound brain, spinal cord and other central nervous system injuries.
He also represents plaintiffs and defendants in cases involving healthcare, trucking, construction, insurance coverage and business disputes and has garnered an impressive record of complete defense verdicts in jury trials of difficult cases with catastrophic injuries and significant financial exposure.
Bill works with a wide range of healthcare entities, including single specialty and multispecialty physician group practices, licensed professionals, and the facilities and businesses developed by these healthcare industry leaders. He provides expertise in healthcare regulations, including licensing, technology, regulatory and insurance regulation as well as in healthcare fraud and abuse matters, including complex analyses under the Stark Law, federal anti-kickback law, and their state law counterparts.
Bill has been recognized by many legal publications, including being named as “Jacksonville Lawyer of the Year” in Medical Malpractice Law-Defendants by Best Lawyers in America.
Best Lawyers in America
- Lawyer of the Year, Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants (2016)
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Florida Trend Legal Elite
- AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Jacksonville Bar Association