William E. Kuntz
Vice Chairman / Board of Directors
Bill is the Vice Chairman of the firm, and a member of the Board of Directors. He is a trial lawyer with substantial jury trial experience in the successful defense of claims for wrongful death, institutional medical negligence and profound brain and other central nervous system injuries.
Bill has an impressive record of complete defense verdicts in jury trials of difficult cases with catastrophic injuries and massive financial exposure. He also represents plaintiffs and defendants in cases involving healthcare, trucking, construction, insurance coverage and business disputes.
- B.S., University of Dayton
- J.D., with honors, Order of the Coif, University of Florida
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Jacksonville Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Fellow, American Board of Trial Advocates
- AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Lawyers in America (2016 Lawyer of the Year)
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Florida Trend, Legal Elite