The firm’s health care practice team recently presented the 2017 Smith Hulsey & Busey Health Law & Management Symposium. As the health care industry faces complex challenges and a changing environment, our health care attorneys shared information, trends and insights on the latest topics and issues in the health care realm.
The symposium was held at The Players Championship in Ponte Vedra Beach for health care professionals within the Northeast Florida community.
Our panel of health care attorneys discussed:
- Legal Pros and Pitfalls in Managing Healthcare Real Property Assets
- Emerging Issues in Employment, Data and Technology Law
- High Risk Times: Navigating State and Federal Medical Marijuana Laws
- Beating Hospital Acquired Conditions: An Antibiotic Stewardship Case Study
- The ‘Rapid Response Team’ Approach: Immediate Incident Investigations and External Peer Reviews
Our health care attorneys offered a first-hand perspective on what is needed to operate in a health care environment in compliance with constantly evolving law and regulations affecting health care today.Follow us on for more content updates