- University of Florida, J.D.
- University of Florida, B.S., with high honors
Bar and Court Admissions
- The Florida Bar
Jeanne E. Helton
Jeanne’s practice focuses on the representation of health providers, including health systems, physicians, insurance entities, medical suppliers, continuing care retirement communities, ambulatory surgery centers, sleep laboratories, independent diagnostic imaging facilities and home health agencies in contracting, reimbursement, fraud and abuse issues, governmental audits, privacy of health care information (HIPAA), federal and state administrative proceedings, physician provider operations issues, corporate compliance, credentialing, licensure disciplinary proceedings, transactions between health providers and regulatory matters.
Jeanne has written articles and spoken at national and state seminars on a wide variety of healthcare issues.
- Best Lawyers in America
- Chambers USA
Jacksonville Business Journal
- Ultimate Attorney (2019)
- Healthcare Hero (2016)
- Women of Influence (2010)
- Jacksonville's Top Lawyers
- Florida Trend Legal Elite
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Florida Academy of Health Care Attorneys
- Jacksonville Bar Association
The Florida Bar, Health Law Section
- Chair (2008-2009)
Meritas® Healthcare Industry Practice Group
- U.S. Leadership Committee for Meritas®