Five attorneys with Smith Hulsey & Busey were recognized as ?Leaders in their Field? by international legal research organization Chambers and Partners. These rankings are listed in the 2013 edition of Chambers USA. Smith Hulsey & Busey attorneys named 2013 Chambers USA ?Leaders in their Field? include:
- Stephen D. Busey, chairman of the firm ? Bankruptcy/Restructuring; Litigation: General Commercial
- Jeanne Helton ? Healthcare
- Cynthia Jackson – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- M. Richard Lewis Jr., chair of the firm?s business law department and health care practice ? Corporate/M&A & Private Equity; Healthcare
- Harry M. Wilson III, chair of the firm?s real estate department ? Real Estate
Cynthia Jackson is no longer with the firm, having been recently appointed as U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the Middle District of Florida.
In addition, the firm was ranked highly in four practice areas: Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate/M&A & Private Equity, Healthcare and Real Estate.
Chambers and Partners has published the world?s leading guides to the legal profession and has built a reputation for objective research since 1990. Chambers USA ranks the nation?s leading firms and lawyers in an extensive range of practice areas. Rankings are assessed on criteria that include technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness/astuteness, diligence, commitment and other relevant qualities.
Follow us on for more content updates