Five Smith Hulsey & Busey attorneys have been recognized in Florida Trend’ s annual Legal Elite recognitions.
Firm chairman Steve Busey was named to the 2020 Legal Elite Hall of Fame for his civil trial work. The distinguished group of attorneys have consistently earned high rankings from their peers in the annual Legal Elite voting.
In addition, four of the firm’s attorneys were named to this year’s Legal Elite Up & Coming by Florida Trend, including:
- Kayla A. Haines (Business Law)
- Amelia H. Henderson (Healthcare)
- Joseph W. Rogan (Commercial Litigation)
- John R. Thomas (Commercial Litigation)
The 112 attorneys in the 2020 “Up & Coming” list garnered the most votes in a special category for attorneys under the age of 40 who have exhibited leadership in the law and in their community.
The full list of SHB attorneys named to the overall 2020 Legal Elite list include:
- Steve Busey (Civil Trial)
- Charmaine Chiu (Health)
- Patrick Coll (Commercial Litigation)
- Kayla Haines (Business Law)
- Amelia Henderson (Health)
- Steve Moore (Business Law)
- Joseph Rogan (Commercial Litigation)
- John Thomas (Commercial Litigation)