Smith Hulsey & Busey once again received notable recognition from Chambers and Partners in the Chambers USA Guide for 2021.
The firm’s Bankruptcy and Healthcare practices were ranked statewide, and SHB received a “Band 1” ranking in Jacksonville for its Litigation: Medical Malpractice Defense work. This is the highest ranking given by the prestigious, independent referral directory for the legal industry.
In addition, several of the firm’s attorneys were ranked individually:
- Stephen D. Busey (Bankruptcy Litigation – Florida, “Eminent Practitioner”)
- Charmaine T.M. Chiu (Healthcare – Florida)
- Earl E. Googe, Jr. (Litigation: Medical Malpractice Defense – Jacksonville)
- Jeanne E. Helton (Healthcare – Florida)
- M. Richard Lewis, Jr. (Corporate/M&A and Private Equity – North & Central Florida)
- James H. Post (Bankruptcy Litigation)
- Bryan L. Putnal (Real Estate – North & Central Florida)
“All the attorneys [at Smith Hulsey & Busey] provide outstanding representation, are extremely thorough and are very knowledgeable in their fields of practice,” one interviewee told the publication. “The entire team, no matter the task, provides excellent service, is extremely loyal and dedicated to its clients, and always delivers immeasurable representation.”
London-based Chambers and Partners annually ranks the leading firms and lawyers across the United States. Rankings are based upon independent research that assesses technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment and other qualities most valued by clients. The Chambers USA guide is widely read by industry-leading companies and organizations across the nation.Follow us on for more content updates