Ten Smith Hulsey & Busey lawyers have been listed in Florida Trend’ s annual Legal Elite recognitions.
Firm chairman Steve Busey was again named to the Legal Elite Hall of Fame. This distinguished group of attorneys have consistently earned high rankings over the years from their peers in the annual Legal Elite voting.
Five of the firm’s attorneys were named to the 2021 Legal Elite list:
- Charmaine T.M.Chiu (healthcare)
- Patrick P. Coll (commercial litigation)
- Jeanne E. Helton (healthcare)
- Stephen D. Moore, Jr. (business law)
- John R. Thomas (commercial litigation)
In addition, two attorneys were named to this year’s Legal Elite Up & Coming by Florida Trend, including:
- Kayla Haines Herrin (business law)
- John W. Wallace (land use and environmental law)
The attorneys in the 2021 “Up & Coming” list garnered the most votes in a special category for attorneys under the age of 40 who have exhibited leadership in the law and in their community.
Fewer than 2% of Florida Bar members practicing in Florida appear among the exclusive Florida Legal Elite. Now in its 18th year, the distinction honors the state’s top attorneys selected and voted on by their peers. The Legal Elite attorneys will be featured in the July issue of Florida Trend .Follow us on for more content updates