Seven Smith Hulsey & Busey attorneys have been named 2021 “Super Lawyers” and three have been named “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers , the prominent legal ranking published by Thomson Reuters.
“It’s always an honor to be recognized by Super Lawyers, and this time is no different,” said firm chairman Steve Busey. “We’re pleased to have so many of our trial lawyers rank consistently, but by no means are we a firm that rests on its laurels. Such recognition only motivates us to continue putting our clients front and center.”
Super Lawyers recognizes outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process involves peer evaluation and independent research across 12 categories.
Smith Hulsey & Busey attorneys selected as 2021 “Super Lawyers” in Florida:
- Stephen D. Busey (Business Litigation)
- Patrick P. Coll (Business Litigation)
- Michael E. Demont (Business Litigation)
- Earl E. Googe, Jr. (Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice: Defensee)
- Stephen D. Moore, Jr. (Mergers & Acquisitions)
- James H. Post (Bankruptcy: Business)
- Lanny Russell (Business Litigation)
Smith Hulsey & Busey attorneys selected as 2021 “Rising Stars” in Florida:
- Kayla Haines Herrin (Business/Corporate)
- Megan R. Heiden (Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice: Defense)
- John W. Wallace (Real Estate)
Follow us on for more content updates