Smith Hulsey & Busey announces that ten of the firm?s lawyers have been recognized by Florida Trend magazine as Florida?s 2019 ?Legal Elite? and ?Up & Comers.?
The Legal Elite recognizes the top attorneys practicing in the state as chosen by their colleagues. The Up & Comers recognizes attorneys who are under the age of 40 and have exhibited leadership in the law and in their community.
Smith Hulsey & Busey?s 2019 Florida Legal Elite attorneys:
- Stephen D. Busey ? Commercial Litigation
- Charmaine T.M. Chiu ? Health Law
- Patrick P. Coll ? Commercial Litigation
- Michael E. Demont ? Commercial Litigation
- Jeanne E. Helton ? Health Law
- Stephen D. Moore, Jr. ? Business Law
Smith Hulsey & Busey?s 2019 Florida Up & Comers attorneys:
- David Dunn ? Business Law
- Amelia Henderson ? Health Law
- Joseph W. Rogan ? Commercial Litigation
- John R. Thomas ? Commercial Litigation
Stephen Busey, chairman of the firm, is also recognized in the Legal Elite Hall of Fame. The Hall of Fame comprises a distinguished group of attorneys who have consistently earned high rankings from their peers in the annual Legal Elite voting.
According to Florida Trend, less than 1.3 percent of all practicing Florida attorneys are among the 2019 Legal Elite.Follow us on for more content updates