Smith Hulsey & Busey announces that nine of its lawyers have been recognized on the 2019 Florida Super Lawyers and Florida Rising Star lists, a top attorney-rating program that distinguishes the state’s outstanding lawyers.
Stephen Busey, chairman of the firm, is also identified as one of the Top 100 Lawyers in the state of Florida.
Smith Hulsey & Busey’s 2019 Florida Super Lawyers-rated attorneys:
- Stephen D. Busey – Business Litigation
- Charmaine T.M. Chiu – Healthcare
- Patrick P. Coll – Business Litigation
- Stephen D. Moore Jr. – Mergers & Acquisitions
- James H. Post – Bankruptcy: Business
Smith Hulsey & Busey’s 2019 Florida Rising Stars-rated attorneys:
- Kayla A. Haines – Business Litigation
- Megan R. Heiden – Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice
- Joseph W. Rogan – Business Litigation
- John R. Thomas – Business Litigation
Super Lawyers is a rating service recognizing outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The final published Super Lawyers list represents no more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state.Follow us on for more content updates