- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- University of Central Florida, B.S., magna cum laude with University Honors
- University of Central Florida, B.A., magna cum laude with University Honors
Bar and Court Admissions
- The Florida Bar
- Supreme Court of the United States
United States Courts of Appeals
- Eleventh Circuit
- Fourth Circuit
- Veterans Claims
United States District Courts
- Northern District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida
- Southern District of Florida
- District of Maryland
Joseph W. Rogan
Joe focuses his practice on the resolution of complex business disputes and on creditors’ rights. His experience includes representation in banking, finance and fiduciary relationships and in the property management, development, logistics and construction industries.
Prior to entering practice, Joe was a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Paul W. Grimm, U.S. District Judge for the District of Maryland and the then-Chair of the Discovery Subcommittee of the Advisory Committee on Civil Rules, Judicial Conference of the United States.
Joe served eight years in the Military Police Corps of the U.S. Army Reserve. As a team leader on a Police Transition Team in Iraq, Joe spent ten months as an advisor to the Iraqi police, teaching operations and internal, intelligence and criminal investigations.
Representation of international real estate developers and their principal in defense of consolidated civil racketeering and fraud claims in connection with their sale of real property.
Representation of multinational financial institution in four venues in defense of claims alleging breaches of fiduciary duties and unlawful lending practices.
Representation of multi-state class as class co-counsel alleging misrepresentation and improper billing practices against telecommunications conglomerate.
Representations of employers and employees in various matters across multiple industries prosecuting and defending claims alleging breaches of fiduciary duties and restrictive covenants.
Representation of multinational logistics company in defense of multi-million-dollar fraud and tortious interference claims.
Representation of subsidiary of publicly-traded chemical manufacturer in defense of claims alleging that supplier sourcing decisions amounted to breach of contract and deceptive trade practices.
- Best Lawyers in America
Florida Super Lawyers
- Rising Star
Florida Trend's Legal Elite
- Up & Comer
- Jacksonville Business Journal - 40 Under 40
- University of Central Florida Alumni Association - 30 Under 30
- Chester Bedell Inn of Court, alumnus
- Federal Bar Association, Jacksonville chapter
- Future Leaders for America Foundation, former vice president-admissions
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Legal Technology Committee chair
- Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce, ImpactJAX, Hightower Emerging Leaders Fellow
- Jacksonville Ethics Commission, chair
- Certified E-Discovery Specialist, Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists